Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Online upgrade cancellation

I ordered an upgrade to mobile wifi. And it is waiting in store for collection. If I don't collect will item be returned and my contract cancelled?

Moore33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam?

Anyone else had a text from 07519 305752? It said O2 unable to process my bill and to update my billing details to avoid fees. Included link takes you to a convincing O2 login page, but when I checked my account through the MyO2 app, the latest bill ...

Adam12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my children

Getting my children contracts that I will pay for?

Wez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Contract

I have just ordered a Honor Lite 10 on contract and it appears to have been accepted - I've received all the email documents etc. My question is I am not in for delivery this week so have asked for it to be delivered on Monday - will it be dispatched...

djbsuffolk by Level 9: Fired up
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

Hi, my contract has now ended, will o2 unlock my phone for free?

Jamie1989 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor upgrade offers for loyal customer!!!

How is it that I've been offered an O2 contract through a third party company that is only a 24 month term, for over £10 less a month and twice the amount of data?! I do not understand it, I've been a loyal customer with O2 and feel like we should be...

BNewy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Payment Due Date

Okay, so I have recently taken out a refresh contract with O2 meaning my airtime and device payments are seperate, when setting up my contract i was given a first payment date of 17th now this doesnt suit me as i dont get paid until 27th and i was ad...

Robyn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't pay using Revolut?

HiI've tried 2 times to pay my bill using my Revolut card. I am pretty sure that i've typed all my card details correctly, both of the times.I have received an email from O2 saying "Unfortunately, your bank or credit card company has not authorised t...

V02s by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone while on the far east

Anyone know how i can minimise my data and phone cost while out in Thailand for two weeks apart from getting wifi,i use it a lot for pokemon hunting as well lol

Mick50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos