Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data Bolt On Bought Twice?

I just bought an additional 12GB Data Bolt On for £30.50. It didn't seem to go through, so I purchased it again. I have now received two confirmation emails. My account seems to have been updated correctly with the additional 12GB, but I just want to...

Resolved! What O2 numbers to dial from my phone like 901 for Voice mail

On previous providers SIMs I had a list of numbers I could dial like 901 for voice mail, my new O2 SIM has no useful numbers stored and I can not find a list on line. Where can I get alist of these numbers?

Jazz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my phone

I ordered my phone on Saturday with next day delivery. Meaning the next working day witch should be Monday. Its now about to be Wedensday & still nothing. The option to track your iteam is a waste of time, myO2 tells you nothing.

GMck by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep receiving phone calls from 03448260202

I keep receiving phone calls from this number. No voice mail. Some people online saying o2 upgrades? It's not due for 4 months others saying a scam and block...I don't owe o2 any money either bills all up to date

Leianne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returned item

Hi,could anyone tell me how long it takes for a returned handset to be received so I can 're order a different device , thank you

Dazz66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged £4.50 pw from Technifun

I’ve been charged £4.50 pw by a company called Technifun which I never signed up to. In total I’ve been charged over £40! I was provided a number by your customer service and the number doesn’t even ring I’ve text STOP as advised and haven’t received...

Technifun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Theft

I was in the process of ordering a phone.. During the credit check it asked for a 450 deposit. I declined to pay. Canceled the order as I'm not paying that for any phone. So I check my balance at my bank and 02 have stollen 80 from my bank... I decli...

Toby1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim replacement

have recieved replacemant sim as phone stolen,,had device barred but mysim staus is saying disconnected dont understand

jenjen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving o2 - upgrade to 30 day sim to leave early?

Hi all - I've been on a 12 month rolling SIM-only contract for almost 3 years and in February upgraded my data plan to 50gb, unaware that this meant I was signed up to another 12 months (originally my contract would've ended this month). I called up ...

Laura94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos