Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Possible scam

A number 07818347009 texting me saying my bill hasn't processed my latest bill and I needed to click a link to pay it so I wouldn't gain fees.

Pm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

Hello I would like to ask why we still didn’t get any details about our delivery my wife order iPhone 11 10 days ago but we still waiting for phone I cannot found any phone number where to phone and ask that why i am trying to chat here.Thanks

changing of tariff

I changed tariff to cater for a stay abroad and was told to return to the shop at the end of that stay when we could return to the cost to the original tarfiff.Nothing on the o2 website to help me as the shopis now temporarily closed.All o2 wanted to...

olderuser by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email

Hi my name is Holly and I just got a new phone because my old phone contract was nearly up with my username I had to change my email address will my monthly bills come to that account because it is very important because the old email address I can't...

80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills

Can you see the phone numbers you have previously called on the app. Thanks

Emski by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlatching an old O2 phone

Hi allI have an Xperia M2 that I previously used on O2 Pay Monthly. The phone has been unused since I swapped to another phone and another provider. I now want to unlock (latch ?) the Xperia to give to a friend to use on another network. I have provi...

SJK19016 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding my wifes contract to mine

Can I renew my wifes phone contract & add her into my contract as part of friends & family but keep her number

SeanieOg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos