Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Network

Hello i have just got a huawei p30 pro and when i put my sim card in it i get no signal i have my sim in my old galaxy s7 and it works fine any ideas please

Bracken by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay bill next week

Hi I was wondering if I could pay my bill next week when my wages are I. As I been cut off and need my phone to work

Chris7687 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi I’ve just upgrade but the phone is much bigger than I thought - how can I swap it with out speaking to someone?

Jen86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as you go

Hello can I add a pay as you go number to my pay monthly account so I can top it up or add it my pay monthly account for 2 months

Leeberry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying off my bill

I just want to pay off my bill as i am switching to another network. I do not want to upgrade of switch devices i just want to leave O2. Please can this be odne for me as your website makes it very difficult to navigate or even find information on ho...

Early Upgrade

My phone screen is cracked and I'm not due an upgrade until August. I only have £78 left to pay on my Device Plan. I tried to upgrade using MobilePhonesDirect (much cheaper than O2 Direct) as I assumed this would work and O2 would just charge me the ...

RB2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract finishes

My contract will be over on 24th April. And I m contacting the CS but to no avail.aftr my contract finishes I want to make my sim as pay as u go.

How to cancel my data plan on my i pad

Hican anyone tell me how cancel my data plan on my iPad, i pay £10 a month for this but i am not using it. I have an iPhone plan. I am out of contract .

New Phone

Hi I want to stay on the tarrif I'm on but add a new device plan is this possible ?

HullPAN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

5G

Signed up for a 5G contract just had a letter saying I'm on a 4G contract. How does that work?

Wayne5G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos