Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff

Hey,My broadband is not working and engineers are unable to enter my household due to lockdown measures (completely understandable) so Im relying heavily on my mobile data to video call family living in Italy at the moment. Im using way more data tha...

Beckyje by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't upgrade verification code limit reached

OK I tried upgrading online as I cannot get hold of customer service and I can't go in store but I am not receiving verification code to place my order it has now cone up verication code limit reached what do I need to to to fix this?

Text message phishing

Hi, I'm a bit concerned by a text message I recieved supposedly from O2, saying that my latest bill couldn't be processed. I know now this is a scam, however I stupidly clicked the link, filled in my username and password but thankfully stopped mysel...

84TSteps by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order accepted or not?

Hi guys.Just ordered the New iPhone 11 pro.I've never dealt with o2 before personally so unsure on there order process.I made the order everything went fine, they have taken £30 cost out of my bank straight after the order was made.I have received em...

Iria by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

moving from another network

i have noticed o2 is ofering 100gb for £20, an my question is if i was to transfere from another network to o2 woul i be able to get this offer?

Will-B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Trying to upgrade my phone but now when I click on upgrade options the upgrades no longer appear

ES2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade monthly sim

I’m on sim only contract and I can upgrade my tariff but still got over a month to be able to upgrade my device. If i upgrade my tariff will that effect how long I have to wait to upgrade my device?

Charlie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

Hi I’m trying to contact 02 to purchase insurance for my phone I upgraded to a few days ago they’re accepting no calls and can’t contact them online either. Is there any other way?

Slb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract cancellation

Hi,I’ve been calling o2 since last week to cancel my contract but I never get through to speak to anyone. My 30 day window started on the 27/03 any ideas how I can reach someone to prevent being charged going forward. I’m not transferring to another ...

Effie20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos