Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Refund

Hi Guys i upgraded my phone on the O2 refresh and two charges have come out of my bankl account, please could this be reviwed as no luck getting hold of anyone. Regards

refresh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not picking up data

After my phone got stolen we disabled that SIM card and ordered a new SIM card from o2 to use in my old iPhone 7 Plus. Ever since I have been able to pick up signal and text perfectly, but no matter where I go my phone will not pick up any mobile dat...

Hollie5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly sim wont register on network

I lost my phone ,,& got new 1 & new sim 2weeks ago from 02 shop its pay monthly since then ,I waited 24hrs,2 activate, but nuthink still 2day I'm paying £31 a month 4 nothink I can not receive txt call anything so cant even speak 2 no1 plez help

Pay monthly bill overcharge

Hoping someone can help me out.I upgraded my monthly plan on 23 March. My month refreshed on the 28th March. I just received my monthly bill and I've been charged the full amount for my new monthly plan upfront, depsite being told by o2 that it would...

Ams by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New SIM card and phone

I have received my upgraded phone today and a new SIM and it won’t connect to o2 I can’t get any signal and my contacts won’t transfer and I can’t call or text. I have tried to contact o2 and I can’t please can anyone else help me? I am very frustrat...

Breony by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel my contract

I have 2 phones in my name, one of the contracts is up and I would like to cancel any further use on that phone/contract.. what do I do to do this?

Dawn27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Sim not registered

Hi All, I got my new phone and SIM on friday and it has yet to register! How long does it usually take because i'm starting to not enjoy my experience with o2. Thanks for your help in advance.

jase90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Both of us have contracts

Myself and my husband have both separate pay monthly contracts. Would it make sense to have 1 contract for both of us. And if it is possible which contract do we go for? My contract is now up so I need a new contract. Thanks. Wilma

wilma-2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges

I want to block numbers that charge me extra but I dont know how to do it.