Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade

I want to upgrade my phone but all the stores are shut. Can’t even access myo2 chat. What can I do

Sheikh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

0345 - charged or free within contract minutes in 26th March 2020

Can only find information from 2018. So, as of March 2020, are 0345 calls included in mobile contract minutes or charged separately? I read the old posts, 03 calls are included but I'm also a talktalk customer and they charge for 0345 but do not char...

Davv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

Hi want to know what 02 is doing to help people whose wages have been delayed due to the coronavirus as my bill was due 2 days ago and due to wages being delayed been unable to pay and within a.day 02 on the phone chasing payment

Smair by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

COVID 19. - payment freezing

Some or most of you are probably in the same situation as me where your employers have shut down due to government advice. I have no means of being able to work from home. Does anyone know if O2 will be introducing payment freezes to assist with this...

Payment

I requested a change to my direct debit date, through this I was ordered to close my current direct debit from the 24th to enable a new one to be set up for the 1st. I received a late payment notice, how do I check if my request was successful.

K123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapping to O2: keep number hasn't worked

I purchased a phone over a week ago, and the next day (19th March) contacted O2 to keep my number. I was on giffgaff pay as you go. I got the PAC code from them and completed the online form. On Monday 23rd my giffgaff SIM stopped working. My O2 SIM ...

Number transfer!

Hi,Just had delivered a new pay monthly sim as I have switched from giff gaff to o2 and just wondering what the process is for number transfer. I have the pac code and notified o2 when placing the order but it’s been two working days now and I’m stil...

Dicko83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible scam

A number 07818347009 texting me saying my bill hasn't processed my latest bill and I needed to click a link to pay it so I wouldn't gain fees.

Pm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos