Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Talk to 02 either on phone or chat on line

I have tried most of the day to find out if I can have help with next months bill, I did pay this months today but its next month I'm worried about, due to off work with the Covid 19 and I dont want to be charged extra, it's a very worrying time.plea...

Kat2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract phone

hi,I have received a new phone and sim off 02 earlier today I have messaged the number to activate my new sim card but when I try to make a call it says invalid number but I still get messages throughAny ideas ?

Data

I just bought data and got the text and email saying it’s went through and all, but Nothings working band I don’t have data?

Calum1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on

Please could somebody help me with bolt ons? My data is running low (due to being home) and wanted to add data for the rest of the month. If I add a bolt on will this be a one off thing or will I be charged each month.Please help!! I’m running low

Kc29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Move number from one O2 contract to another O2 contract

Hello,I've recently opened a new contract with O2 (to get a new phone that I wanted at a good price.)I already have an existing contract with O2.I want to move my number from my current phone to the new phone, and cancel the existing contract. There ...

Resolved! Changing tariff

Hey,My broadband is not working and engineers are unable to enter my household due to lockdown measures (completely understandable) so Im relying heavily on my mobile data to video call family living in Italy at the moment. Im using way more data tha...

Beckyje by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't upgrade verification code limit reached

OK I tried upgrading online as I cannot get hold of customer service and I can't go in store but I am not receiving verification code to place my order it has now cone up verication code limit reached what do I need to to to fix this?

Text message phishing

Hi, I'm a bit concerned by a text message I recieved supposedly from O2, saying that my latest bill couldn't be processed. I know now this is a scam, however I stupidly clicked the link, filled in my username and password but thankfully stopped mysel...

84TSteps by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order accepted or not?

Hi guys.Just ordered the New iPhone 11 pro.I've never dealt with o2 before personally so unsure on there order process.I made the order everything went fine, they have taken £30 cost out of my bank straight after the order was made.I have received em...

Iria by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

moving from another network

i have noticed o2 is ofering 100gb for £20, an my question is if i was to transfere from another network to o2 woul i be able to get this offer?

Will-B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos