Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Can You Lower My Tariff??????

Hi. I have just been in touch with Sky about my package and they have informed me that I can have a tariff with them for ony £5 per month which includes unlimited minutes, texts and 1GB of data. I am currently paying just over £18 per month with O2. ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change email address

I need to change my eamil address as my one is being disconnected. However I cant remember my password please can you help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay monthly sim

i just got a pay monthly, sim only contract..when i put in my bank details when ordering will that set up a direct debit to automatically take the money out or will i need to set one up myself?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock

I have been waiting over two weeks to unlock a phone I have paid off on contract.I've been sent two codes the same & they do not work. I have called costumer services four times without success.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim only

my contract if finnished and i want a sim only yearly contract with you (O2) your other O2 web site has a 6GB Unlimited minutes and unlimited text for £12 a month. I am with O2 broadband , I cant seem to get this ofer on this O2 web site ?? [Removed]

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 and there silly restrictions

iv just joined o2 and i have to say im SERIOUSLY considering cancelling the so called "contract" where your not allowed to do jack ******! i cant use youtube, i cant use facebook, i cant use iplayer, i cant use vpn - im paying for this bloody contrac...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call charges in Eire

I will be traveling down to Dublin from Belfast next month and i was wondering what the charges in call were in Southern ireland.

daveygh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

register

i keep getting the message not registeon network how do i put this right

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data top up

Can I set a block so my daughter cannot add extra data to her monthly allowance?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos