Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Incomplete irder

I ordered 2 anchor chargers and only 1 arrived.

Anne6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! being charged twice

hi, could someone please look into my lastest bill as i have been charged twice for disney plus, and then disney plus themselves have also charged my original payment method. so if possible could i have this resolved as i am being charged for a servi...

Katie23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just upgraded and have a query.....

Hey, I've just upgraded to a new phone and tariff, both Pay Monthly. I've been sent a new sim with the new phone - do I have to use this new sim or can I just swap my current one to my new phone??

Resolved! Upgrading to a new phone

I am upgrading my phone and will be using smart switch to transfer data. Do I transfer the sim into the new phone before the data transfer or after? Thanks

GW2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling my contract because O2 now limits EU Roaming data

Hi,I have just requested a PAC code and the text informs me that it's estimated that I owe £425 in charges (SIM only contract). I was told in an email and by 202 that no early termination charges are payable at the moment due to O2 changing their T's...

Stef3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill.

I paid my bill for this month when I got paid just over a week ago so I wouldn’t have to worry about paying the bill later in the month when I have less money. I have just received a text saying that I need to pay my bill again or it will be suspende...

Resolved! Dropping Calls

I have been using my mobile at my new address for 5 months without problems.A week or so ago when making calls or receiving calls the line just keeps cutting out or the person who I'm calling or who is calling me cannot hear me.I've reset the VPN set...

5g in my area

Good morning.Apologies if this has been covered beforeI live in Queensbury, which is between Bradford and Halifax, West Yorkshire. Both Bradford and Halifax have 5G but not Queensbury. I was wondering if there are plans to bring it to Queensbury.

Martin353 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly Payment Details Changed by O2

For the third time since December 2012 my Pay Monthly payment details have been changed. The first 2 times the Direct Debit was changed to a different bank and account - apparently from within O2, and without my authority or consent. Noone was able t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos