Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Student discount

I’m trying to text my unidays stores code to 61202 as the O2 website suggests but I keep getting a message saying it’s not recognised. Anybody know what to do?

Adam262 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text message received

I have received a text stating to update payment information as payment on last bill couldn't be processed. Is this fake?

Skins7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downgrade data limit

I recently changed my data tarrif. This was a mistake & I want to revert to my old tarrif. I'm happy to pay for the data used but I cannot contact anyone to do this. Help!

PJNBDS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting in touch

I’m trying to get hold of ANYONE from the payment management team that can help me. I’ve been made redundant and will struggle with paying my bill until my redundancy comes through. Obviously I would like to get this sorted before being cut off... pl...

Lou850978 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service

Used mobile this morning to make call, still in same place, unavailable to now..?Are they working on the network - Post Code LS13 (West Leeds)Thanks

change of bank

how do I change bank payment instructions to new account? 

Air time

Received this text after I tried to lower my bill. I am now confused as to whether no cap means my family member can keep using data unlimited. The text confirmation said "Since you have chosen not to apply a spend cap..." The opposite of what I was ...

Adding an apple watch

Hi Not sure if anyone on here can help me, don’t really want to bother ringing up as it’s not urgent. I have a few lines on my account and direct debit is set up. Yet when I try to add a watch and select the number to link it too, it tells me I don’t...

disney plus

I have reedemed Disney plus and it is showing up as on o2 subsricption on my disney account but on my o2 account it still says i need to redeem but the link no longer works as it has already been linked with a disney plus account (This is my account....

Stash by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change bill date

Hello everyone! I was wondering if i can change the date my bill goes out? Usually id speak to the 02 Guru online chat but its not avaliable at the moment! Thank you in advance!!

Chloe09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos