Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Phone

All my bills are paid on my phone yet for some reason my phone has been blocked for 2 week now and I can’t contact them this is really frustrating. What do I do?

Joe01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing query

I have a billing query - I appreciate there is currently a cut down support service, but I can't find a way of sending an e-mail or message to O2. Any thoughts?

DavidL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I have just recieved my bill which is due to come out on the 15th. It is higher than my previous bills. Why is this?

Lianna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting O2 when phone has been cut off

I am unable to pay my bill due to coronavirus, o2 has cut me off and now I cant contact them to discuss. Even when I tried using a housemates phone, the line when dead and the automatic system hung up.... can anyone help with any other ways of contac...

Yasmin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Known billing

Hi It appears that O2 are taking money from my in a transaction that is not phone bill. Does anyone know how I can contact them over this charge? Simon

SimonG2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Skype

Hi all sorry I read a post on here where someone had put they Skype number on for o2 I can’t find it again now does anyone have it thanks

MS17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deposit

Hi im no happy my order cancell and im not recive my deposit back!!!! And im no customer and still i have oustand bill

Barni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Calling

Hi allI have a Samsung A50 which is updated to the latest software update.My O2 account says I have Wifi-Calling enabled.But when I go to settings , Connections Wifi Calling is no longer there.It used to be before the update.Not sure what to do now a...

Upgrade

Was talked into a sim only contract and left Vodafone in December 2019. Was GUARANTEED over the phone I would be able to upgrade after 3 months (not 6) I had 6 months left with Vodafone.In feb I rang to upgrade to a PHONE contract with no credit chec...

Kai1983 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Covid-19 - Unable to make payment

I have been off work with Covid-19 and have now been furloughed! Due to this I am struggling to pay my bill which is imminent. Can’t get through on the phone and can’t be without it so any advise would be very much appreciated.

Carlos123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos