Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Contract

Iv rang over two weeks ago and had my number changed over to new contract but why are you still billing me for old phone contract still? Have now cancelled direct debit.

Lewis4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stopping use

I pay the monthly bill for a phone, I want to stop that phone being used temporarily. I was told this was possible, can anyone help?Thanks

Pone59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery

With what's going on in the world at the moment is devices still being delivered

Upgrade

⁹hi i am due to upgrade today but on a 36 month plan why is this i want a 24 month plan instead

Katie8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returns

No means of Returns to o2. Webcaht down, 202 number not responding. 14 days time frame running out.

sasaenia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number transfer

Bought my sim which arrived Saturday when I purchased it I put pac code in to transfer number , still not transferred , Filled in the form yesterday despite not sure needed to , still not transferred , can’t speak to a human at 02 unless my phones st...

RuthEB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returns

How can I return newly ordered phone if customer service is closed down? Now one answer emails or lines. I emailed several times, message on Face book, without any responseI recently upgraded my phone but I am not happy and I want to change it.O2 is ...

Agnes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone in stock, but hasn’t been despatched.

Hi there. I was wondering if someone could help me. I placed an order for the Samsung galaxy flip phone on 18th March. It was accepted online and payment was taken, however at the time, the phone was out of stock. For the last two days, according to ...

Andyhoman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos