Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

SIM only account - got a new iPhone and need a SIM card and advice

Hello. I'm on a SIM only account (originally Virgin Mobile) which I have have used with an iPhone SE that I bought some years ago. I have now bought a newer model of iPhone, and think I may need a replacement SIM card that will provide 5G. I suppose ...

RobBrum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange Data usage

I have 5GB monthly data allowance, and I have received a message saying that I have used all of this up until 5th Oct. On my account it says I have used 2.24 GB which is in line with my monthly average of 2 23 GB. I think this is incorrect and it lea...

AndyF7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to cancel tarrif whilst abroad

I've moved to Qatar and have no way of contacting o2. The call abroad number won't connect. There is only a virtual assistant who tells me to call the number. I need to cancel this - is there a way of speaking to an agent online? This is causing me s...

Rebecca16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2 via switch up/1st 14 days cancel

So, been thinking about leaving O2 due to really bad service and the fact that their complaints department done want to respond to an O2/Virgin/Volt issue. Ive got the switch up option on my account and it does say that in the first 14 days after a s...

macstorm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disturbing text aand emails

I have just received a text and emails informing me that my order has gone through - I have not ordered anything. Is this some sort of scam and do I need to do anything?

Robert42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

I think my 24 month contract term has finished now, but can't see this confirmed anywhere. I want to leave O2 ASAP. Please advise.

Switch up 90 day or still whenever?

Hi to all! Basically may need to switch back to iPhone soon for a few reasons. I switched up on the 11th but did join O2 on a plus plan when it was still the switch up whenever terms. When I switched up on the 11th, does this mean Im now on the new 9...

N4Th by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing enquiry

Why have I been charged £94 twice to clear the restrictions from a late payment when I was only paying £44 a month before??

JH231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 15

can you tell me when you are dispatching the new iphone 15 please?

Resolved! Promise to oay

I want to know if you can put me a promise to pay on my overdue balance I need it for the 12th of October thanks

Kelly35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos