Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Need proof of usage

I lost my phone last phone and reported straight away to o2, but my insurance company is asking proof of usage , and last time phone was used with imei number . How can I get that document For my lost iPhone 11? Thanks

Juliano by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PRICING

O2 IS MASSIVELY MORE EXPENSIVE THAN PLUSNET FOR WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE SAME PRODUCT, WITH SIMILAR LEVELS OF COVERAGE. O2 HAS NOT MADE ME ANY OFFER OF A REDUCTION. CAN ANYONE HELP MY UNDERSTAND THE COLLOSSAL PRICE DIFFERENCE BEFORE I TRANSFER. AM I MISS...

PRICING by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

12 month sim only contract

If I change my tariff to a 12 month sim only, can I upgrade to a phone contract after three months or am I locked into the full 12 month contract?

Kayla2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spendcap

I went near my spendcap, paid my bill early, but calls, except to O2 are still barred. Looking at my account, I have 1,000 minutes left; nevertheless, I still can't make a call.Can anyone suggest how I might be able to make a call?

Payment for march

Hi I paid my phone devise on the 1st of April and device bill on second I have proof I've paid, bu yet o2 has cut me off. I cant get in touch this is a disgrace

Becky6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Teleohone

Hello is there any way of lifting my blocked phone u am paid in Monday and will pay in full however I have several voice messages which could be work that I am trying too get whilst I am been ferlowrdPaul Dillon

paul2066 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need to set up my employer discount

Hi i have just renewed my contract and they told me in store i could get a discount for being a Teaching Assistant. I have no clue as to how to access this and they wouldn't do it in store - very confusing and not enough information can anyone help? ...

K-P by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

My outgoing calls were disconnected. I payed my full balance using automated service. My line was reconnected but after few hours it was disconnected again. Please help. It is effecting me as I am a delivery driver and I need my data and outgoing cal...

Jay14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem in Porting My Number

I recently moved from EE to O2 around 10 days ago. When I moved, I submitted request to port my number. After a week, I got the message on Monday that O2 is porting my number and it takes 24 hours. Until Thursday my number is not yet ported, I called...

Sslx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OMG Contract never cancelled

I have just received a letter today telling me my monthly payments are changing for a contract which ended in 2016. I took out a new contract then sorted through O2 and Carphone warehouse. I remember ringing at the time and being assured my old contr...