Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancel monthly payment

I bought Spotify through my O2 bill what a rip off from spotify ...anyway trying to cancel any future automatic payment as they will not refund me. I don't seem to find how to do so on my O2 app

Cp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! itemised billing

Hi, is there a way to see itemised history of calls ojn your O2 bill? Iphone call history only goes back a month

Claire by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of sim only contract

So i’ve had my iphone SE for two years and it’s broken now just a few days after I finished paying for the contract, it’s now broken and I’ve recently changed my tariff and I’ve now entered a twelve month sim only contract, I want to know if I upgrad...

Joey12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overcharging

Am paying for 15G data, unlimited calls, unlimited texts. This is contracted at £48. I am being now charged over £90. The person on the online chat tells me this is for calling Ireland from the U.K. as U.K. is not in Europe? Surely this is wrong? I h...

lorraine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When to switch to Sim Only?

I’ve called customer services twice and both times I’ve had a different answer. My contract ends on the 12th of October but my monthly allowances (data,mins,etc) restart 26th of every month. To avoid overpaying, 2 bills, overlapping, etc, when should...

mahj by Level 3: Thinker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pre-ordered the Apple watch with EE, worst mistake as o2 won't help me at all...

Long story short, I preordered the Apple Watch series 4 last week. Of course, o2 do not stock the Apple watch, so I had to order it from EE. A little while after I preordered, I realise that the ESIM in the cellular Apple Watch, has to be on the same...

Trouble getting unlock code for LG G3

Hi, Can anybody help to provide contact detail to speak to someone from O2 Admin Services?I'm trying to get my LG G3 unlocked and after 3 attempts have now been emailed questioing that the phone is an O2 phone; it was purchased from O2 but has also h...

JD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order Review

Hi My wife has ordered a new phone and contract with o2 paid delivery and recieved a load of emails . One states that they need to review the order before it can be accepted . what is this about they have already taken the up front payment .

KevL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going travelling

Hiya I’m going to the Philippines next months for 3 months what’s the best thing to do with my phone as would still like to use it but is it expensive

Resolved! Update carrier settings for roaming

I went abroad last year and couldn't tell my family I'd landed because I'd switched from an iphone to android and my O2 account was set up for the iphone still. Is there anywhere I can change my device without taking up the time of a support agent? I...

Aristia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos