Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning an upgrade in Lockdown

SyGuy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I want to return an upgrade within the 14 days however can't find any way of instigating a return online anywhere. Everytime I try to do so online it just goes to a contact us page and you have to call customer services which itself is restricted. My issue is how can I return a return the upgrade during a lockdown?? I will fall outside the returns time scale for sure and be charged for the device I don't want or need. 

Any ideas or advice?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@SyGuy 

You must persevere with customer services so they can make notes on your account and direct you Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Shamrock_Sean
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 24 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am in the same situation I took out a new 1 month contract paying for full cost of phone upfront. I got it in store but decided i wanted to return it. Can i return online or over the phone?? It's a headache with stores now shut and i only got it yesterday. Anyone from O2 can you clarify if purchased in store we can return online??

Thanks

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Shamrock_Sean 

This isn't o2 so no one can confirm here.

Usually, if bought in store it must be returned to the store but they may allow otherwise at the moment.

You'll have to askk customer services though Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Shamrock_Sean
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 24 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

AH ok thanks for replying,a real pain in the you know what this is

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
For sure mate.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6