Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone not delivered

March_24_AS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

DHL have claimed to deliver my new iPhone to my address. However, they appear to have instead signed for it and kept it themselves????!

I have just been sent my first O2 bill and yet I have no phone to speak of..

I have already lodged a complaint with O2 and with DHL. I am wondering what my other options are in order to rectify this problem as, like everyone else right now, I need to be able to contact others from the (dis)comfort of my own home?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@March_24_AS 

You need to wait for O2 and DHL to complete their investigation.

It is O2's responsibility so I would persue them strongly.

I doubt that informing the Police would help right now but may be required later depending on the outcome.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

March_24_AS
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Okay thanks. Do you know if O2 start their monthly charges from when the phone is activated or will I be paying for this month, even though I don't actually have the phone?
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@March_24_AS 

They will start billing you immediately but you can ask for a refund of charges upto the point you actually receive the phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4