Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! keeping my old number

I have a monthly SIM only contract which is still running. with O2. I have set up a new contract with a new phone on a monthly contract basis for next 24 months and would like to keep my old number but understand that you cannot do that if you are on...

clare by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bank name change

Hi how do I change the name of my bank account that I want the payment to come out of ? Many thanks

Resolved! PAC Code

Thinking of moving to a cheaper company , how do I get my PAC code so I can keep my phone number ?

Resolved! Returning Handset (from store)

Hey guys, Upgraded in an O2 Store last week. If I want to return the phone and revert back to my previous plan, do I have to return it to the same O2 store or can I take it back to any O2 store? I went in and did the upgrade directly (i.e didnt order...

MrFrenzy by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim swap

i have done a sim swap earlier/can i switch back to old phone 

Voicemail Not Working

Hi all, Looking for advice.I upgraded yesterday from my iPhone 6S to a OnePlus 6 and also had a tarrif change in the process. The switch has gone smoothly and it's great to be back on an Android device. So far, the only 'bug' is with voicemail - I ke...

system-g by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

I have upgraded my iPhone with o2 and did sim swap online yesterday afternoon. Although it’s not been 24 hours yet I am concerned that neither my old or my new phone have any service so no one can reach me. Any help?

Ruth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos