Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Return of an Upgrade - How Long does it take?

I've ordered an upgrade online, and accidentally clicked the wrong model and didn't realise until I've ordered and got the confirmation email, I immediatly phoned back and I was told it was too late to cancel the order, I have to wait till it arrives...

Resolved! Made order over phone

Hi there I did a order over the phone today 06/06/18 the women I spoke to gave me a reference code but told me I would get this in email and text but not received any of them any help please

James_T by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance complaint getting nowhere

Hi I'll start from beginning on 12th May I called insurance put in claim for my Samsung s6 phone was collected on 15th May received email 18th May claim was successful o2 be in touch about replacement.28th May nothing so I called and device was order...

Laura891 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 credit

I was given £45 credit by O2 for the problems I have suffered with the network this was supposed to be applied to my account two months ago I was told by O2 they had a glitch in the system that’s why was missed off last month’s bill and will be appli...

Annetts1968 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hidden charges

My wife had said recently she'd been running out of data and was having to top up more often, so I thought I would check her Bill and see just how much extra she was spending as we could always upgrade earlier to get more allowance.It was then I noti...

Resolved! Going abroad for a year

Hi, I pay for my sons monthly plan, but he's going abroad to Sweden for a year. I know Sweden is in the zone where you won't incur charges if you're roaming on holiday. I was just wondering how long he'd be able to use his phone abroad, is there a ti...

viks43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CHANGING TO sim ONLY AFTER CONTRACT ENDS

Hi there,My 02 contract ended 26 may and I have just changed to a SIM only contract with effect from 31 May on the same mobile and same mobile number. Will there be a new Direct Debit set up on my bank account on a new reference number and do I cance...

Johny1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! split service

I have been experience split service after moving from EE to 02 and the service has been ridiculous! This has been an ongoing issue since last thursday ( I asked for my number to be transferred on Tuesday last week). Have my phone calls go to by old ...

RB4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM swap not happening for a week

My pay monthly contract came to an end two weeks ago. I chose to switch to pay as you go, so O2 sent me a new sim via Royal Mail and deactivated my number on the same day. But the sim was lost by Royal Mail. So I went to a O2 store, bought a payg sim...

NZR18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos