Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Apple watch

Hello I’ve bought an Apple Watch and I’m an existing o2 pay monthly customer , trying to add my mobile plan to the watch but it’s only allowing me to add a new one one my existing one then fails in any case even when I try to add a new one

Craigell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International calls

How do I block international phone calls

Carl2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blah!!

My phone has been restricted due to obviously not paying the bill! And won’t be able to pay it until 9-4-2020! O2 live chat is down due to this lockdown and I can’t seem to get through to them on the phone as I’m restricted! How do I go about getting...

Kita by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

14day return policy

Hi om trying to return my Phone within the 14day policy. It says i need to contact 02 but its impossible to get through. Even i call 202What can i do?

BonnieM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cut off

Hi I had spoken to someone at start of week about struggling to pay bill because of covid-19 and he said o2 could help by giving me to to 13th of April but I’ve been cut off,we now no longer have working phone in my house hold and we have children an...

Arthurkb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I have just upgraded my phone and they said there was nothing left to pay as o2 would pay it for me but it says i have to pay £15 every month is that on top of my new bill i will pay every month

Us by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

wrong address on phone delivery

I have placed an order for new phone and it has my old address on I can't through to anyone to change this before delivery Monday !! Not sure what to do

Spend cap

I'm up to half of my spendcap and its not letting me use the rest of it, does anyone know why

Clare5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff does not match what I actually receive

My tariff states that for 15.34. I should receive....a month500MB data 1000:00 minutesUnlimited texts however, I only recieve 500mins, I am now being charged a lot as I have gone over 500mins and I can’t get through to anyone to discuss.... any advic...

Djc2009 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos