Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh Offer to pay off remainder of phone plan

I got an email the other day stating I am able to upgrade now and O2 will pay off the rest of my phone plan as long as I keep at least the same price contract. This is great and I will be looking to take advantage of this. However, it appears that th...

Untitled.png

Resolved! account

we already have 3 phone bills with o2 but now we want to get a sim for our daughter and my mum said she would pay for it. how can we purchase the sim but have it with different banking details?

Included but not included

I decided to come back to O2 as roaming is now included on certain tariffs... day two I go to Canada... turn on my phone... brilliant... text welcome... your travel zone is included... a few mins later... You have been charged 48£ for 50mb! NOW I can...

DAZZ80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renfrewshire Council Open Code

More info (Highlight to read) texted 61202 to get open code for renfrewshire council and it sent back east renfrewshire code - Renfrewshire Council got it previously - Is there a new code? texted 61202 to get open code for renfrewshire council and it...

weefee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone unlocking

I have been waiting 4 days for a message to unlock my phone. As I have moved to a different network. Was told it would be a max of 72 hours and yet still nothing. With no service on my phone at all. This is beyond ridiculous and each time I contact o...

Lou by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use existing sim card in another phone

Can i take my sim card and put it in a new phone? I currently have a HTC One and a Tarrif both purchased with O2. I have completed all the payments for my HTC One sometime ago and happy with my current tarrif which is the only bill i have to pay. I h...

Resolved! Using phone abroad

I'm in America, have the inclusive travel bolt on so I can use my phone pretty much the same as back home. Except 2 days ago I received a text saying I'd reached my £48 data cap limit. I've contacted o2 on 2 occasions and they've said to ignore as th...

Nicey83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my o2 bill

How much is left on my bill before i can upgrade.

jack2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data tariff change

I’m in Spain ran out of data so upgraded chose keep my current sim option but receipt says your product will arrive in 3 days??? Do I not just my current sim topped up? This all I want

CarolD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for sms in eurozone

Hi, I have been charged for sms whilst in the eurozone? I thought my allowance was inclusive. I have been using my phone whilst on holiday in France an now fear a large bill.