Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

International text messages

I returned from Marrakech a couple of weeks ago and having received my most recent bill noticed that I have been charged for 20 text messages on the day I left when I actually didn't send any. The bill shows the messages as being sent within a two mi...

AG13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

'My O2' showing as PAYG when I'm a Sim Only New Customer Porting in

Hi, I've just taken out a 12m SIMO, I ported my number over to O2 from another network. After porting in was complete I went to access 'My O2' and when I now log in the website does't show my usage/minutes/tarrif/extras etc it breings up my account i...

re365 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal and O2 app not recognising me .

My phone has been completely cut off . I can't get any service at all and when I have tried to sign into MyO2 it says I have no registered devices or plans ..!! I am self isolating on my own and I have no other phone I've tried to tweet O2 but I've h...

Disney Plus

Hi, I was hoping someone could enlighten me. I have just begun a new contract through my upgrade with o2 and don't have the option to add my free six months of Disney+ on to my tariff. Would anyone know why this is? Many thanks in advance.

Laza7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to bar calls from a region

I keep receiving scam calls from +226 region. Seven so far just today if I don't see the number and answer it hits me premium charges. The scammers have multiple lines which all start +226 but I cant fi d a way to block a prefix only individual numbe...

fraud from o2

I've just tried upgrading my monthly O2 phone to new refresh, the upfront payment has come out of my bank account twice which is over £1000.00 I cannot get through to anyone at O2, can someone please advise. Many Thanks.

Call barring

Hi, my calls have been barred. I can not call , nor text or use the internet bundles while I have payed my last bill. What's the issue? Please help

AlKi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card not working

So I recently upgraded my phone and I text sim swap so I could keep my old number on the new nano sim they sent me. They have since deactivated the old sim but not activated my new one and it has been 24 hours now. I can't make/receive calls or texts...

Luke4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activate sim card

recently got the s20 ultra on PPM. Unable to get in contact with o2 as online chat is closed down and had no luck over the phone as the call gets ended. Any way to do this? I need my phone as I'm a carer and need to be in constant contact.Thanks in a...

Billing

please call me ASAP IBipolar having a really bad time bill been paid and disconnected