Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My monthly bill

My monthly bill for my wife and myself is £22.39, for two phones and the tariffs that we are on. The bill for March came in a few days ago and it was £38.38. I cheked the bill and the extra costs were for my phone. When I looked up the details I foun...

Covid-19

I can't afford to pay my bill due to Covid-19, my wages had been cut by 80% and I can't afford to pay my bill. I've never missed a payment and I can't live without my phone to speak to my parents everyday. Can I get some help please.

My phone had restricted services

My phone has restricted services despite my bill having been paid and I’m not due anything how can this be fixed please.

Pre-order

I pre-ordered a phone at the beginning of March, the phone was to be ready around the 31st March they messaged me to arrange delivery to my home, I now can not ring o2 to arrange to get the phone delivered. Can someone help please

Katie10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone is limited

Help my phone has gone into limit mode saying I haven't paid my bill but when I go to my o2 it is all paid when o try and call them for help it sends me to the payment team but then says I have £0 to pay what cab I do

Defer bill

Is it possible to defer my bill for 3 month due to the current Covid-19 pandemic?

Cancelling order

I want to cancel my order before deliver but o2 is not answering calls right now due to the Coronavirus

Rose1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos