Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Lost my sim card

Ive lost my sim card when taking it out of my phone, i need to get a new one and de-activate the one i have lost! How can I do this?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Chats

Hey, I had a conversation using o2 chats last afternoon. When I clicked end chat, the window just disappeared. Usually it gives me the option to send me a transcript of the conversation, which did not happen this time. I was wondering if there is any...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC

How do I obtain a PAC code?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port number in mid contract

Hi I have 2 lines with o2, one is due to end in febuary and i would like to end that but at the same time, wonder if its possible to get a pac and port it into the other line.

Resolved! Talk

How can i get to talk to a person on o2 help

nitram by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying a 'like new' phone

I have been trying to purchase a phone from your like new section for a week now but every time I fill in my card details and checkout it says the payment did not go through. I have tried three different cards, gone through two webchats and gone to t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone insurance

Why am I still being charged for o2 insurance. I cancelled this at the end of my last contract, when I started my sim only contract in august 2016.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariffs

Hi, is there any tariffs that are not unlimited calls and unlimited texts? regards

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to unlock the phone

Hi, i'm trying to unlock the phone. Have £15 credit on my Pay as you go sim card. But i'm lost now.Went to O2 website, but I'm in a circle, each page is sending me to the previous one....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract cancellations

I switched to 02 today but feel the contract isn't for me. If I cancel and return the handset will I get my £200 deposit straight back?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos