Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New phone is faulty

I have had my new phone for 14 days and it has developed a fault. I have been in touch with the manufacturer who ran through a sequence of attempts to clear the fault but it persists. They admit that my phone is faulty and I should send it in for rep...

Agreement form

I have just ordered a new iPhone 11 and I had a email and I have to sign a form , but who do I send it to the got

ral by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bringing my number to o2

Hi All, Was just wondering how long does it take for the number tranfer to complete. I put in the request to bring my number to o2. PAC code was received and online form filled on Tuesday 14/04/2020 around 3pm. U to now, nothing is hapening. i was in...

Zable0801 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone lost in transit

I upgraded to a new phone on 3rd April. It was due to be delivered on Tues 7th, DHL delivery status was changed from out for delivery, to 'delayed' - today is the14th April, and I have followed the delay up with both 02 and DHL over 5 days, i have be...

RC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Roll over outstanding bill onto the next bill due date!

Billing1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade sim only contract?

Im looking for a new phone to upgrade from my sim only, but if i upgrade. Do i get a new sim to pay for with the new phone?

Sim only contract

I'm looking at changing to a sim only contract. There's one for £20 per month for 100GB but it says in small print 'ends May 13th'. Does this mean the offer ends then but if I take out the contract now it will be £20 for 12 months or does it mean if ...

LGA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data down today - please help

Hello, has anyone else had any problems today using their mobile data? I wasn't able to connect all day. I live around Suffolk area, IP12.

Mae-1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly sim

I recently order a pay monthly sim I put it in my new phone today and it says network unknown and number unknown. How do I fix this.

Reece by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade being processed

So I upgraded my phone on Tuesday morning and everything was fine and confirmation email said next day delivery. I was a bit skeptical about this due to the virus which is understandable.It's Wednesday evening and I've not received a dispatch email a...

Gracee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos