Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

I have paid my bill

Hi 02 I have paid most off my bill and hoping I can get my services put back on

Dawn1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my bill

I need to query something on my bill and i have no way of speaking to someone - please can someone advise.

VK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International call charges

Hello, I recently made an international call from the UK to the US which I mistakenly thought was on facetime but it turned out was on my regular package. It cost me over £170 That was my mistake but I am worried that the receiver of the call in the ...

Frances1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of purchase

I have just purchased a new phone and contract via upgrade and I can claim a free gift after 2 weeks of the purchase date. I've looked into how to claim and j says I need to provide a digital copy of proof of purchase. How do I obtain this as I've no...

S20 Ultra and Lockdown

Hi, I pre-ordered S20 Ultra on 06/03/2020 from the store and i was told that the phone will arrive up to 31/03/2020. But at the moment all o2 shops are closed. Is anyone in the same situation?

Titus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill!

I've been trying to pay my bill (which is due today) since yesterday.As I'm not the contract holder it makes it that little bit more harder.There is usually a number I can ring but there isn't !I don't want to get over charged for trying to pay my bi...

Jess4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number

Hi if I pay off my 02 contract and change my phone provider but stay with 02 network do I need a PAC code to keep my number

Stew4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of monthly tarrif

My monthly tarrif contract terminates in May, am I able to renew for same monthly fee?

Eileeb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying off device plan

Hi guys if I pay some extra payments to my device plan and pay it off does that mean I can terminate my contract?? Thanks in advance x

Lala1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos