Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unblock

Can the block be lifted off my phoneI am unable to make or receive calls I have paid billCan’t ring to discuss due to the blockThanks

Kevecc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

Why have I just seen a payment for 335 in my account from o2 from 2001 ???

JWF98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Account

How do I set up a direct debit on my O2 account

Mani by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Coronavirus

Mmbyz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free upgrade on us

O2 said they would pay off the rest of my contract, would they actually do it?

JWF98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! invalid numbers

Hi all. I recently updated my phone and with it came a new sim card, I've transferred my number and I can send texts fine but when I go to make a phone call it doesn't connect and I'm told the number I'm trying to call is invalid. It's not just the o...

aoibhinn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

I've tried twitter and ringing customer services but so far have gotten no-where with processing a return/ refund. I have the item to be returned ready to be taken to the post-office meeting all the conditions of the returns policy. Am I able to simp...

Burge1998 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgarde

It said I was eligible to upgrade so I did so and I chose the 11pro max can you confirm I have done this correctly

Eileen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network issues

Had network issues since I have joined this contract. First a mast was down for months now issues with calls when the mast is fixed, issues with text messages coming on time. Lots of issues. Would like this fixed or this contract terminated asap!

Azhar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why can't I checkout my upgrade?

Wonder if anyone can help me... My current contract runs out tomorrow. I'm looking to switch from my current plan to a SIM Only deal but when I select to keep my number it redirects me back to my basket and round in a loop. How can I complete checkou...

SB6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos