Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Data Roaming

So Vodafone have announced that there will be no extra charges for Data Roaming. Maybe this is something o2 should consider because this sounds like a great deal to me....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay as you go

how do i top up my pay as you go phone.the voice says press number 1,2,3 but the numbers dont come up on the screen. or press hot key 3.where is that on my phone

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

E top up card

HI, is an E top up card linked to the phone number or the sim number?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connect to Browser

I have change from a contact with O2 To purchasing my own phone a LGC441 with a O2 Sim. I can not contact the browser to the internet, Bluetooth is working ok but not the browser

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone connection

Been in Mallorca for 24 hrs no service since arrival. Cannot get response from online support. Any ideas . Keith

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving o2

How can I cancel my contract being abroad? I also don't speak English so I can't comunicate properly with o2 members. I would rather cancel my contract by e-mail.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment date

Does anyone know how I can go about changing my payment date for my bill? My billing date can still be the same but changed jobs so payday has changed til 2 days after my payment date

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unauthorised upgrade when asking for pac code

Two days ago I asked O2's web chat staff for a pac code. They kept trying to sell a new contract so the chat took 1.5 hours! I declined all offers and eventually got the code. Yesterday I saw on my account that O2 had renewed my contract without perm...

• 55 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges to my monthly bill

I have recently received my online statement for my contract and have been charged £3.75 per message for the last few week on every Sunday of the month. I am not happy that I have been charged for something I don't know about. Please are you able to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos