Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Missing Order & Can’t Get Help

Ordered an Apple Watch on Pay Monthly. I’m already a pay monthly customer and this was 1 week ago. Website stated next working day delivery (as it was a Saturday the next slot was tuesday)... I paid an upfront fee and got a confirmation email with or...

transfering a number

1st attempt with webform failed security. Phoned helpdesk and it hangs up, guess they aren't dealling with transfers at the moment. Tried webform another 3 times and now get this everytime

buckle247 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number not recognized after cancelled transfer

Good Evening I have a problem with my o2 number so I need to ask for your help asap. Few days ago I sent request to Vodafone for transfer my number from o2 to Vodafone. My o2 number is xxxxxxxxxx and I used PAC code xxxxxxxxxx after this request I ch...

Zielinska by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Over charge on bill

I have checked my latest bill and I am going to be charged twice for insurance. My airtime bill last month was £18.60, the next one is about to be over £44, I’ve checked my account and I am being charged twice for insurance. Sort this out please!

Jason1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My latest bill

I've been trying to contact 02 for several weeks now and cant get through to anyone I have tried phoning different numbers I've tried live chat I've tried email I also tried messaging on twitter still no help my services were restricted on the 7 th o...

Berg1888 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Police Airtime Discount

My husband is in the police and gets 30% discount on his airtime each month. We were told that this could extend to 5 family members, please could you tell us how we would apply it to my account? Thanks

discount2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being charged for a device that should have finished

I've just looked on my account and I've been over charged on a device that should have finished. It says I've paid £675 on a £600 device plan and I've got no way of contacting O2 to see if they're continuing to take the £25 a month out and to get a r...

Billing2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSIM

HiI am trying to request an eSIM, having no luck calling O2 and cannot find anywhere to do this online. Please can you help? @Marjo @Martin-O2 Any help appreciated, thank you.This is in order to support an elderly relative self isolating and get her ...

lindakp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone blocked

Hi all, i woke this morning to an email stating that my was blocked from making/reciving calls etc, because of an over due payment. I checked on the o2 app and there is no over due payment.so i rang 202 and the automated voice told me my account was ...

Chippy66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos