Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Where is my order?

I ordered my device on Friday and still have no received an email confirmation that it’s being despatched or tracking info despite paying for next day before 12 delivery. I spoke to an adviser this morning who said I would receive the email and my or...

David1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling 03 numbers from Spain

I am currently in Spain and need to know if I am able to call a UK ‘03’ number as part of my monthly minute allowance? I know I can call 03 numbers when i am I the UK, but the rules are not clear enough for this situation. Thanks in advance.

Aly1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling abroad - disappointed customer

Does anybody know when O2 will finally add international bolt ons? We have been promised that it will be at the beggining of the year and still no signs of it. I am really disappointed that we have to pay so much to call abroad. I start thinking that...

Soku by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service on iPhone 6 in USA

I moved to the US a couple of years ago, but kept my UK SIM (Pay Monthly) active and still pay the bills. Haven't used the SIM for quite some time but i have a need to do it to access some of my UK personal accounts. However, when plugging the SIM in...

cm1210 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change phone number

I need to change my phone number on my pay monthly account, but I need to be able to keep the old number on a PAYG sim. The idea being I would pop it in to an old phone and pick up any voicemails each day for a few weeks so that I do not miss any imp...

Chris1989 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does customer loyalty not mean anything anymore

Hi, i just felt the need to share my feedback here, i have been a customer of o2 for over 20 years and yesterday i decided to upgrade my phone, i couldn't believe the poor offer i was given, £32 for an iphone 6 plus 500 data incl calls an txt, and th...

Chl0e by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! view bill

hi, how do i view my previous bill as it is much higher than it should be. thanks

ab2112 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos