Did you mean: 

Exchange

Kazzy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,
I bought an Apple Watch series 4 today and it is due to be delivered today but I didn’t check the prices on the series 5 and they are very similar. How do I go about an exchange in these hard times? I tried ringing but every time I end up with a message that don’t suit what I need and the other option is to look on myO2 which then tells me to ring up for an exchange? What is the best way to do it now? Cancel this contract and take out a new one? Since I can’t get through to anyone to make the exchange for me.
Thank you for your help
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Kazzy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks @jonsie, but in the exchange bit it don’t state how to contact them and I can’t get through on the phone to the right bit for obvious reasons, is sending it back and cancelling it and then ordering the one I want a better solution at this time than an exchange?
Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Kazzy 

All ways to contact currently here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Hi @Kazzy your only option is an exchange at the moment, and to be honest this is done by returning the original and then re-ordering a new one, they don't technically 'exchange' per say.

The only way to arrange this is to call O2 (202 from your O2 mobile) and just persevere to get through
Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Also as they are having problems with this watch, I would wait a while.

Info from @Chris_K 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple/Apple-Watch-Mobile-Data-reference-code-15/m-p/1332983/highlight/... 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6