Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Usage

I only use 1/5 of my monthly data so would like to reduce my tariff but only options are to upgrade. I want to pay less each month for less data

Phone Numbers

Hi TeamPlease can you advise how I can get a list of my phone calls please

Rubz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

I got a phone sent to my by Phone Spot ( part of Carphone Warehouse) to have a look and if not keen return it back within 14 days. This made changes to my original tariff I was on and the tariff changed according to the phone contract that was sent o...

Isma_Taj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill

can i pay part of my bill early then allow o2 to take the rest on the date it’s normally due? or will they try taking the whole months amount?

jordmarie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My new iPhone 11 and new O2 sim doesn't have a phone number

I wanted a new sim to start afresh on my new phone, and after putting in the sim and setting up the phone, I do not have a phone number and cannot make any calls. How can I get this sorted, seeing as I just tried to phone o2 and they arent dealing wi...

Upgrading

If I was to upgrade and my current bill isn’t due until end of the month would I still pay for that bill aswell as the new phone bill or would it carry on?

Sam12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Psyment

Hi there I made over payment can u reverse the payment

Becci by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim but still 02 to 02

Hi everyone I am new to this forum. As an existing 02 customer I am on a sim only 12 month contract deal which has now run out. I have been looking at Uswitch and they are offering a better deal ie more data but with same unlimited minutes and texts ...

Roz10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos