Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Bill

Hi all just paid my bill and it shows I owe nothing but when I go to a different page it’s saying over due bill please help

Resolved! Copy of invoice

Hi,I need to get a copy of the invoice for my recent phone upgrade please. Can someone help me get one?Thanks

WayneT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

Hi, I’m trying to do a sim swap and the message wouldn’t send, so I jumped in the internet and I’m not receiving the txt back from o2 to confirm my id. Tried 4 times 路‍

Tracy10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hello I cancelled my contact within the first 14 day of getting so y am I still getting a bill my number was [Personal details removed]

Sash197 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overdue bill

I recently renew my contract and somehow the direct debit has been disabled and my bill is overdue I tried to pay and I did also I have the reference number of the payment and I really need the data back so I can call

roci by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Music

Hi all. Upgraded my SIM yesterday which included a 6 month free Apple music subscription. How long does it usually take to receive a redemption code via email or text message?

Resolved! Change billing date

Hi, I would like to change the date that my O2 bill is taken from my account please?Many thanksCorrine

Coz0105 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Iv just realised iv been conned by one of your staff!! I said I don’t want to pay more than £25 a month and they never said I had to pay £10 extra on my bill !!

Resolved! Doo i have to have new number with Smart watch?

I have a pay monthly phone and sim with o2 and have ordered a Smart watch and seen on my account i have been given a new number for the watch. so is there anyway that i can have the same number as my mobile for the watch? i am not sure if its possibl...

Macc2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos