Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! out of contract

Dear Sir/Madam, the records state my tariff can not be changed but I signed a 12 month contract that has expired and I shouldbe "out of contract." I did NOT expressly inform you that I wished to continue this contract. Pls amend my status and give me...

acacac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Caller Line Identification

I have been moved from Virgin Mobile to O2. Generally happy, but both my phones will not display incoming numbers - just being shown as unknown number. Is this a known problem and how can it be fixed? Thanks.

Pongo42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Pro 2 ear buds offer

When I took my contract out, there was an offer for Samsung Pro ear buds for 1p and was told I would receive a code 14 days after phone purchase. I still have not received my code and was wondering when it will arrive? Thanks

TD0TMAN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

Was told 5 days to resolve a complaint and it’s now been over three weeks more great service from o2.

KP123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing issues

Dear Sir/Madam I have some financial problems I am bankruptcy position at moment if you make payment settle I can make small amount to finished my bill ASAP time can't access anything need to access or arrange payment plant to pay bill if you want I ...

Gpzcu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Sim in Pay monthly Phone

HiI have a Galaxy S21 on O2 Monthly, which currently is not being used. This phone used to be the old company phone that was supplied to me and we have had upgrades to s23. My question is, I have my personal O2 Pay Monthly SIM that I would like to us...

TOMSCOTT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

Looking for a new contract

Vid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extras

Hi...I can't access my 02 Extra & I can't get through to customer service for over a week now!!? Anyone else having issues? Getting fed up now!

Jay75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto top up

We have a sim in electric gates so a caller can contact an occupant. We ant to arrange an automatic top up but the system wants to send a code to the mobile. Hoe can we set up an auto top up without this code?

Townsend by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

Why are you chasing payment. I paid yesterday by card

Pete18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos