Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Free ear buds

Hi, I've just upgraded to a Huawei p30, why do I have to wait 14 days before I claim my free ear buds?

Shaun111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 has stopped me making calls

I recieved an email that my bill was higher than usual and that I needed to pay the current charges incurred o2 would block my calls. I paid the April bill (not due for another week) as well as the charges incurred in my current monthly bill and I'm ...

RKhan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free calls up to 30th April

I have had a message on my phone seemingly from 02 telling me that to keep in touch with family I am getting free calls (not premium calls) until 30th April. Has anyone else had this message?

GHT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Temporary Tariff Change During COVID

Hi,I've been unable to set-up a broadband connection to my house as no engineers are doing installations during this lockdown period.Does anyone know if I increase my tariff so I can get more data allowance, whether I can reduce it again after this h...

EHAMMOND by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Out of contract - still being charged

My son's contract finished Jan 2019. He is still being charged by 02 as they say he has not cancelled the plan when he moved to Virgin (appreciate he did not check his bank account about this earlier) He is doing that now but 02 then say he cannot cl...

jaclynk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overdue bill

I have just received a text message to say that my phone bill is overdue. There are funds in the account and the Direct Debit has not been cancelled my end. It is from the same number as my bill amount is usually text to. Any ideas?

Sam134 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying an sim for my child

I'm just trying to order asim card to go in my old phone for my teenage daughter. When I get to the checkout, the options seem to imply that I either want to have my current number on the new sim or get a new number. I just want an extra, separate nu...

Chewcv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hey

Hi I paid the remainder of my balance yesterday and its been 24hrs but still barred

Scotty15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting

I filled in the online request to port my number to 02 yesterday and it seems to have fallen into a black hole - I’m already into the 3rd month of paying for two contracts - does anyone know what is happening with porting requests atm?

Scmhels by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos