Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Very authentic looking phishing text?

I received a text message this morning apparently from 'O2Billing' which looks authentic as it used my name.However it contains a link to a 02 (zero 2) website, rather than O2 to update my billing information.Has anyone else received this?I have logg...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat not answering

I've been waiting online for someone to answer the live chat for over 30 minutes now. I need an urgent update on an order that should have been delivered this morning and hasn't turned up. I've spoken to customer service and they said they cannot hel...

catpower80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! blocking unwanted premium texts

My iphone has been receiving premium texts from 34130006, which appears to be a companycalled Xplosion Media. I have called them on 03333137811 and an automated voice told me to entermy mobile number, then press 1 to terminate the calls. This I have ...

Resolved! Voicemail from abroad

Hi everyone. I have just had 2 very confusing chats with O2 on live chat. I initially contacted them to find out if Singapore was included in O2 Travel and was told it was not which is fine. I was then advised to switch off my Voicemail when I am abr...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 plus not told of low stock

Not happy at all!!! While chatting live to an advisor I was purchasing the 7plus on contract, I paid the up front fee and was told I would receive it the next day. I then received an email telling me they had none in stock and I will be told when I w...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data upgrade

Hi I would like a data upgrade, I'm on 1GB a month and I run out very quickly so would like a higher amount of data to use

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt On and 4G

Was talking to a Guru via the chat earlier regarding my new phone and 4g as I used my monthly allowance yesterday (5mb) and they advised me to get this bundle 2GB data4G ready750 minutes2000 textsOur sims fit all devices3GB for the price of 2GB, for ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos