Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancelling a surfing plan for an IPAD

Hi, can you please advise how I cancel a surfing plan, as I no longer have the IPAD and haven't for at least 12/18 months, as it was broken.I've clicked on the 'got any questions' link in the email, but there is nothing about cancelling the plan, ple...

byersgb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer old number to 02 phone

I have been trying for a few weeks to give 02 my PAC code so that I can keep my old number but no success online via any of their services. Worried about paying two contracts also if I wait longer. Can anyone help with suggestions.

Jaywalker by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I cancel my iPad data

I have an iPad 3G contract which I can upgrade, I would like to cancel my monthly data plan - ho W can I do this online or on the app? Thanks

Chloe10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returns

Hi i wish to cancel an order which hasnt been delivered yet n re order another a different tablet i informed the parcel company but do i just send 02 an email to canceTa in advanceStu

StuWink by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

green screen s20 ultra

had the phone two weeks and nothing but issues....had auto focus isse now green screen!Anyone else had these problems.

wayne751 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong adress order

Good evening I recently put in an order to upgrade my phone however I accidently put in the wrong address to be delivered to is there anything I can do to change it before the order is dispatched?

Jadams by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Sim only mid contract

Hi,I'm currently on a 12 month sim only contract which doesn't end until August, on my O2 i can change my tariff to a different data allowance perfectly easily, however I am wanting to take advantage of the 100GB for £20 offer currently available on ...

jasec by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect bill

Hi,My bill is incorrect. I moved from and £18/month tariff to a £20/month tariff and have been charged more than £22 with zero charges showing elsewhere on my bill. How do I speak to a human to correct this please (as your automated systems are utter...

Fd1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance claim in Lockdown

Can anyone tell me how to claim on my insurance in Lockdown. It runs out in a few days so it is urgent.

Cara_60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos