Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

SIM card only

I tried to order a sim only for my wife’s phone yesterday which I thought I had done, but then I got an email saying your new sim is on the way and your Tariff has been changed which was not the plan?I am now on a lower tariff now which I guess I can...

Simmo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call log

I’m trying to access my call log for March. I cannot seem to do so on my app or online. Can anyone help?

Richard9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud Number

I had a text from a number this afternoon saying that something was wrong with my billing and I needed to click this link... [mod edit: removed to ensure safety]My o2 app says there is nothing wrong so I take it this is a scam?This was the number +44...

Krissy897 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oppo Find X2 Pro

Apparently the Find X2 series of Oppo devices are coming to the UK in May 2020.Anyone know if these will be available on O2?I currently have a Oneplus 5T and due my upgrade...so tempted to go for the Oppo Reno 5G but id wait a few weeks if the Find X...

dwg1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5

Is there any update on getting more stock of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5, currently showing as no stock for home delivery.Does anyone know at all?

wally2106 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM not provisioned

I recently upgraded on my contract and received my new phone and sim yesterday morning Wednesday the 29th. I opted to keep my old number on my new SIM, however I am still getting the message on my phone SIM not provisioned 24 hours later, is there an...

Harry2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot turn off voicemail

Hi I've a Galaxy S3 but I cannot turn off voicemail by dialing 1760 - something that I've seen works elsewhere. I'm pretty sure I had voicemail turned off (I detest it - text me) as I've not received a voicemail in about 4 years but I've received 2 j...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 26 replies
  • 1 kudos

Upgrading

If I upgrade early on O2 refresh (due in November can upgrade now for free) do I return my old phone or can I gift it to my daughter??

GillianW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer o2 number to a new o2 account

Hi, I have 2 numbers on my 1 account, 1 of the numbers is my wife's, can my wife take out a new o2 contract in her name and port her number from my account?thanks

Philk05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos