Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Apple watch synced

So i got apple watch on pay monthly as a gift for my brother but it’s lynced to my phone number, is he going to be able to sync the watch with his number and phone?

M23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone registration

Bought new phone transferred data to new phone but whentry touse it says phone not registered to network. How do I register it?

alang156 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payments

I have logged in to pay my bill that says I have an overdue handset payment but when I click to pay it says I have nothing to pay. Why is this

Billing

Hey guys, I just received a text message from a number that I don’t recognise saying my bill couldn’t be processed, I’m just wondering if anyone else has had this text message? I assume it’s a fishing text but I just want to check.

Lucy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 offers..

Hi, wonder if someone can help.. Looking at offers with the Samsung S20.1. Free Samsung watch...2. 6 months free Disney/Amazon/Spotify...Is it 1 or 2, or 1 and 2..?Not being greedy but if it's both, might be persuaded to go for an upgrade! Thanks..

Derobr75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Select zero spend cap

Can i set a zero spend cap via the app? Cant speak to anyone @ o2 at present..

Ge2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract

Hi... I upgraded my phone, got an iPad but I need my number for my phone. Do I need for my new iPad other, new contract?

Inese1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone door swap!

Hi, Has anyone done a door swap before? I bought an iPhone 11 two weeks ago and have had a few problems with it charging as it faulty, anyhow finally managed to get through to them on live chat today and they are arranging for a door swap. Im assumin...

vikki-b by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any way to speed up the unlocking process for a key worker please?

Hi o2, I am an o2 customer. My son is a key worker. His old phone died and I have given him my old iphone6 to use. The phone is locked to o2 and he wants to use it with another network. I filled out the online form requesting an unlock, supplying the...

sololite by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Making calls

I have a Samsung Gakaxy Tab A tablet bought last October. I have mobile data and call making facility. Everytime I try to make a call it cuts off straight away. I have only tried making calls from it this week and cant work out what to do. Can anyone...