Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Bolt On and 4G

Was talking to a Guru via the chat earlier regarding my new phone and 4g as I used my monthly allowance yesterday (5mb) and they advised me to get this bundle 2GB data4G ready750 minutes2000 textsOur sims fit all devices3GB for the price of 2GB, for ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't find my bills

I have logged in to My O2 on Mac and on iphone app but cannot find my bills - neither the summary nor the details. The View My Bills section says just go to the summary in My O2, but it isn't there - just the balance.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No connections

All my connections have stopped calls texts data any solutions please

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't pay online

There seems to be a dead link on the website when I try to make a payment? I keep getting this message; "The page you are trying to access is no longer available."

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Querying payment taken

I would like to know why a payment has gone out to o2 for 120£ on 30th December this is not my normal bill

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 free yearly upgrade programme...

I'm on the o2 free yearly upgrade programme... My phone is worth £600.00 and I've paid off £300.00, so will 02 pay the remaining £300.00 pound off of my device plan, so I can upgrade? Thanks!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

Hi How can i get a PAC code?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! crime

02 i have used your guru service twice now about a phone number that i have unknowingly been paying for on my account. A number that i do not know about or have ever used. The guru guys reassured me that this was a mistake and said that the tranactio...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! direct debit top up

I have a DD from my bank to top up my phone each month but every now and again 02 dont take it out of my bank instead every text I do is taken off the credit I have saved what can I do to prevent this happening ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "ORIGINAL" PAYG TARIFF

Can anybody advise the details of my very old PAYG "ORIGINAL" tariff. I suspect it is very expensive compared to the newer CLASSIC. It is mentioned but I can't find any terms or conditions. RayH.

RayHum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos