Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Changing to pay monthly sim contract

HiI’ve paid off my phone and I don’t need a new phone right now.I’ve seen some good pay monthly sim deals which look better than my airtime bill at the moment. I want to keep the same number. I normally go into the shop for queries and upgrades but t...

New phones in 2020?

Looking to upgrade, as I was with CPW and now O2 have let me have a free upgrade to Refresh. However the phones that are in stock seem a bare minimum.Are we getting the OnePlus?Huawei?Pixel 4?Was tempting to go for the S20 ultra, but not one of the r...

Phon3r by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Statement in the post

I receive a statement in the post about my device plan has anyone else receive one of this statements in the post recently

Device45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited calls extended

I was given unlimited calls due to covid19 until 30th April however I’m hearing it’s been extended to end of May ? Can’t find any info on the website can anyone confirm this please ? Thanks

Fofer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone to tablet contract

I received an email offering an upgrade to buy out my car phone warehouse contract. I currently have a phone but was looking at a tablet. If I get a tablet can I still use my mobile phone on the new contract

Dkw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alexa verification text passcode - can't receive

Hello, First time poster asking for some guidance. I'm setting up an Amazon Echo show for my elderly mother in order to keep in touch with her during the social distancing. In order to connect my mobile it says it's sending me an SMS with a onetime p...

CCCBBACK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

I currently have my own contract with o2 and im just wondering if i can add a separate phone with a contract to my bill for my daughter, and how do i go about doing this.Thanks.

My bill

Good afternoon all, needed little time to pay my bill so spoke to someone yesterday to explain my situation my account has been put on hold until Wednesday so that then I can then pay the rest of my bill off but I'm still getting the automatic calls ...

Lisa8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos