Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Blocked phone

Hello. I just have my phone number blocked totally. When I calling on my O2 number isn't recognised. So I know I need to pay my bill but how I can do this now if I cannot login to my O2 app or either connect myself over the phone with O2 service. Can...

Jola by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone

My phone had been cut off and I can’t ring o2 to sort it out

Kelr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pac code

How do I send my pac code from previous provider to o2

Mitchpw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unpaid Bill

I left O2 about 3 months ago and unfortunately there was a bill that was outstanding for the amount of £33, it has now affected my credit. As I'm now with another provider O2 are making it really difficult for me to contact them. I di understand due ...

Brian10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two contracts can we separate the bills?

Hi, I have set up a second contract under one account and I wondered if it is possible to see separate bills? Currently the monthly payments are consolidated, so it's getting tricky to know who's is who's etc. Would be really handy if we can see the ...

Gem2483 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly payment

Hi I have an outstanding payment I need to make but I’m having difficulties finding the method to do so. I also would like to know if it’s possible to make my outstanding payments in smaller w because of the struggles I’m going through due to the cov...

Eva1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 sent a faulty phone

I received my Samsung S20 Ultra 512gb it came faulty so I rang 02. I was told it was out of stock so I would have to wait for stock to come in meanwhile I could keep the phone to use for calls as I didn't have a phone. I've been waiting for 2 months ...

Tracey7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty phone

I received my Samsung S20 Ultra 512gb it came faulty so I rang 02. I was told it was out of stock so I would have to wait for stock to come in meanwhile I could keep the phone to use for calls as I didn't have a phone. I've been waiting for 2 months ...

Tracey7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t make or receive calls

My phone is not allowing me to answer or receive calls. Have checked setting and microphone and all seems ok

Carter1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reciept of purchase

I have just purchased a phone and I need to get a reciept or purchase to claim the Huawei P30 Pro git with purchase. I cannot seem to find it can anyone help?

MarcusR95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos