Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 02

Been with 02 for decades mostly happy with service but just had nightmare with my upgrade and trying to get anything resolved just adds to stress happy with contract happy with new device but getting run round for days with o2 recycling leading me to...

Badger123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data transfer

Hi. My daughter is out of data on a long bus trip home. Can I send her some of mine? She is o a refresh contact...I think... contact starting in Dec 19. In on a trad 2yr contact, thanks

MMS Stopped working?

MMS has just suddenly stopped working. 'Message not sent. service not activated on network' error comes up. Have not changed anything and phone hasen't had an update or anything like that. VPN is correct. SG5 area code. Any ideas??

Pest by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Customer

I placed an order on Tuesday lunch time and have received order confirmation email as well as four legal documents emails and a further email to set up my account. The upfront phone cost is pending to be taken out of my bank account. Delivery was mea...

Galaxy A70 WiFi & VoLTE Calling Disappeared

Hi,I recently joined O2 last month and unfortunately have had issues constantly with WIFI calling and VoLTE calling.I've called up twice to report that WIFI calling disappeared out of my settings and also the VoLTE option was greyed out with no way o...

JamieB14 by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited Data

I'm on a flex tariff and am thinking of switching to the unlimited data for a month to fill in a gap in home broadband provision - As far as I can see there is no cap on the amount of data you can tether it seems to be the number of devices is limite...

djbsuffolk by Level 9: Fired up
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim not provisioned

I received my S20+ yesterday but it says sim not provisioned even though my new sim is installed. What do I need to do next?

Remo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos