Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Premium Number call not made from my handset

I have been charged (a relatively small amount) for a call to a premium number 08444773212788 which was not made from my handset (the handset was in another room being charged while I was watching TV at the time recorded for the call).How could this ...

PeterC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Over use the data

HiPlease help, tried with O2 via fb but they send me here.I have issue with data. My son used the phone, in house, connected to WiFi without mobile data. Somehow he used all 15gb of the Internet! The question is how it is possible? I've checked the o...

Karina_w by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill download

I get this error message when i try to download my bill which I require for cashback. As there is no other way to contact o2..help. There’s a ProblemThere’s been a problem getting the page you want.Please try again by clicking here.If you continue to...

Tony2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email from “amendment team”

Hi I’ve received now numerous times an email from “ amendmentteam@o2.com” asking me to sign into a secure portal? A link provided to do so .. o2 body in the email with o2 address ect at bottom. Not sure if it’s legit wonder is anyone else getting the...

Chrissy29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact O2 regarding bill payment

I am trying to contact O2 about payment of my bill as I had been unaware that the Direct Debit had not been taken this month due to another paymnet that came out of my account unexpectedly, however I am not always the best at checking messages and em...

Resolved! buying a sim card

How do I ensure I get a nano-SIM? I have been given my first 4G phone, a Nokia 2720, and I want to join O2 on a monthly contract. The order procedure just asks if I have an iPhone which I say "no" to. Does it automatically assume I therefor need a na...

RogerM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim

I'm trying to get intouch to get a replacement sim sent out having no luck anyone how I can contact them

Kimbo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthy sim rates

Dear All, I've come to the end of a two-year contract with O2, and have now finished paying for the phone. I now want to go onto a SIM-only tariff. If I look at the SIM-only tariffs open to me on MyO2, they're all more expensive than the tariffs adve...

MarkAF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking Iphone to use on another network

I have recently changed my network provider from O2 but when I put the new sim card into my Iphone 5 I am told that the phone needs tio be unlocked. I have tried on many occassions to get though to O2 to unlock my phone but as my co ntract with them ...

Richard11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos