Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! livechat

How do i log on for a livechat conversation

WilliamY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late fee charge

Hi,I have been charged a late fee, after being told I wouldn’t be. Tried paying for my bill but the app kept crashing. Issue with using the app was persistent, had no choice but to call in.Finally managed to speak to someone after explaining why my p...

linkedsin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract to sim only

My contract ends this month and I would like to change to sim onlyKeeping same number SIM card and package

Device plan

Can you please explain what device contract is? I am on a Sim only contract and would have expected my " End Contract Pice" would have reduced each month but this does not seem to be the case. I do not understand why when the paynent for my device wa...

Arthur2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi Fi calling

New to O2, trying to set my iPhone 8 up for Wi Fi calling, tried on the app, and on line, any advice please?

Traveling/working in New Zealand

Thinking of traveling to New Zealand for 6 months to work over there! All I want is to make sure when I come back I have the same number I had when I left! That's the main thing, but can I use my phone contract over there, I have the extra internatio...

Fraudulent text message?

I received a text message today from a mobile number saying that my O2 payment hadn't gone through correctly. I instantly knew by the number that it was fraudulent, but I also checked my account anyway and the payment had gone through. Who can I repo...

NikkiJP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim, Same Number

I have recently upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus and as it's a 5G device I have also been sent a 5G sim card. I upgraded through refresh so all my details on my account such as my number etc. are staying the same. For the last couple of weeks ...