Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New customer unable to phone or text

Hi I can't make calls or texts just joined and had text saying that my old number is being moved over. Have turned phone off and on people can phone me but I can't phone them my 02 app doesn't work and there's no help phoning 02. So thought I would t...

Mark88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Family Plan Tarrif

Does anyone know if it's possible to change my tarrif to a family plan by doing it online rather than phoning? I know they are really busy at the moment dealing with COVID and thought it would be easier to do it online. Thanks in advance. Caroline

CSCALLAN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 delievery

I ordered an apple watch last Tuesday, i received all of the online paper work, it said it would be next day delivery as i ordered early in the morning however it is nearly a week later and it still has not been dispatched?

Kirsty98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi calling

Hi, i have recently bought a samsung s20 plus that im using as duel sim, sim1 works with wifi calling but sim 2 will not, ant ideas why? Arthur

stumpy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error message: "SIM not provisioned for voice"

Hello, I got my new o2 sim yesterday -I was able to speak to someone via the online chat system who said it will take one working day for my number to be transferred. However, this morning I see the notification "SIM not provisioned for the voice" an...

fj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Code

Hi, I have three phone on my account so I can't use the text option to receive a PAC code for two of the phones. The live chat seems to still be down and calling 202 also gets no responce. Is there another way, I have looked to do this from MyO2 but ...

Garadiff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill Issues

Hi all not sure if anyone can help. Seemed to be having some billing issues and the money wasnt taken out of my account. I Got a notice in app saying pay withon 5 days or face charges. I went on the app and paid the balance. But the alert is still sh...

lj2010 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't text or call

Hi folks. Hoping someone can help as I can't get through to O2!Was late paying my bill this month (no DD set up and so have to do manually. Working shifts so kept forgetting).Realised I couldn't text at 10am yesterday. Paid immediately. Online info s...

N5000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to contact O2 to ask pre-sales technical question?

Hi All, I'm losing the will to live trying to get hold of O2 to ask a simple question pivotol to making a decision on signing up for a new contract. Webchat is supposed to be open until 8pm but I cannot find any way of accessing this service, nor can...