Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online chat

marty_cro
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, i have been trying for days to get onto online chat but its always offline any ideas why?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11467 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions
@marty_cro

If you go to https://o2.co.uk/contactus the chat service will appear in the middle of the screen, there is also the Aura service which has started to appear which can also answer your question or put you through to an agent
--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 7

marty_cro
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Still cant get onto live chat that way
Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149061 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@marty_cro 

It popped up here for me earlier https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=P12M but you may have to keep trying at different times.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

How are you getting on today @marty_cro ? Did you manage to reach chat in the end or are you still waiting? Let us know what type of query you have in case the community could provide some general help. slight_smile

Message 5 of 7

marty_cro
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, yes I still waiting to reach chat im looking for a upgrade but looking to see what kind of deal u can give me on the phone im looking
Message 6 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149061 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@marty_cro 

Why not just call upgrades?

The best number to call on appears to be 0800 587 4005

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 7 of 7