Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Need help

Hi, so for some reason my data wasn’t working and I couldn’t make any phone calls either! So I looked on my O2 and it said I had payments due, so anyway I paid, how long before it will all start working again? Thanks

Amie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need some advice

Im currently on O2 sim only. Im looking at getting the Xperia 1. If I buy it outright (pay as you go) then its £849. On refresh the total device cost is £456.If i upgrade to refresh am i able to pay off device plan as soon as a receive the phone and ...

kamalaggi by Level 4: Observant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to access a number that called me months ago... help?

Hi Waaaaay back in Feburary this year I received a phone call (I know the day, date and time). I now need the number but don't have it. I'm using an iPhone and I know I can access recent calls incoming/outgoing in the phone app. However, the number i...

ebgt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

I have been an iphone customer for as long as I can remember, I’m currently looking at Samsung Galaxy s10, but I’ve got like 27 pound left to pay off my old contract (iphone), but it goes out by direct debit on a certain date, if I pay this earlier w...

Gemma2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Repair

My phone was lost and now got it back, my phone at the back is damaged and smashed and the front is also cracked and now not working properly on my screen, i have insurance how do i go about getting it repaired please thanks x

Can’t use mobile data when no WiFi.

Hello.Just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem.My phone can’t use mobile data at all when not connected to WiFi. 4G or 3G is not working. I can’t send texts or use the internet. I contacted o2 as I established it was a sim problem (I te...

Donnalou36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Invoice

I need a invoice/delivery note for my recent contract change for my new phone I can claim my free ear buds. But there's no one I can contact for this??

Fran69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returns

Hi all Hope somebody can help. I want to return a handset. I have been to the retuns page where you can download a form that you put it the parcel with the phone. https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy I was on li...

THX74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment team

Anyone else finding it impossible to get in contact with o2 payment team? They've restricted my services and it's actually impossible to get in contact with them regarding this even off my friends mobile? Any ideas

Gary-1044 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Hello. I have just upgraded my phone and my new one is due to be delivered tomorrow, i am wishing i opted to change numbers, is it too late??

Jessicala by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos