Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

UPGRADE, SIM, Error Invalid Number when calling anyone

I've received my Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus, on contract with O2. I am able to send and receive text messages, and I can browse the internet using data. However, anytime I try to make any call to anybody, an error message in red occurs saying "Number no...

Calco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

Hi, i sim swapped yesterday at 5pm, the only thing that is working is my mobile date i am unable to make calls or recieve calls as it is saying my number is unrecogniseable, i need this problem fixed ASAP as i also use this nuber for work too. Thanky...

Found phone

Hi everyone, I recently lost my phone and reported it to 02.The taxi company I used returned my phone 2 days later. Unfortunately I can not get through to get it unlocked, any ideas? It's an Huawei P30 Pro.Many thanks

enough by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chasing a refund is beyond a joke.

Been an o2 customer for around 14 years. Never missed a single bill payment. Always paid for more than what i've had in my tariff. Decided to get a better deal on EE and close my account. I was basically paying o2 for my loyalty and getting nothing i...

JonnyW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order late, no updates

Hi, I chose to upgrade, sticking with O2 for the time to come but the order appears to run late, no updates on it either. It is the Samsung S20 4G which was out of stock but it appears to be in stock now, yet no updates with a delivery date at least ...

Dan9228 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact!

I have been trying to call all day/get online chat etcI have a pop up on my phone today O2 has turned off 4G. Then i have no signal to make incoming/outgoing calls. I am currently using my phone working from home supplying support workers/carers into...

Chloe6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

blocked

Hi I got a reminder yesterday to pay my bill paid it in full and shows on my accounnt as paid but now all calls blocked and dat blocked out of the house cant call them as they have blocked outgoung calls even to them or freephone numbers and no web c...

new SIM

hi alli had my mobile stolen last week and since then O2 has been useless.I phoned them requesting new SIM card what I got quickly. Phoned them to activate new SIM (same number and pay monthly plan) on Saturday. After one hour waiting (I can totally ...

Susana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Building my Own Plan when upgrading early

I've been looking at upgrading my phone early. I would like to get the 'Roam at no extra cost' offer inclluded but I don't want to have 90GB of data as that makes the contract too expensive. Is there a way to get data inbetween 15-90GB so I can have ...