Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Leaving o2

Hi, I'm currently trying to cancel my O2 sim only plan as I have left the UK and returned to Australia. I am struggling to fing any contact numbers from O2 or links leading me in the right direction. Any advice would be much appreciated.Thanks!

GBO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi all I paid my bill on the 20th June and I just had a txt saying they couldn’t process the bill if I don’t pay they will restrict services, but they took the money from my account and never refunded it, when I log Into the my o2 app it says unpaid

Chloe23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Series 5 Error Code 10 After Hard Reset

After a hard reset of my AW5, I tried to setup my existing mobile data connection. As this didn't work, I contacted O2 support about a month ago and they issued me with a new e-sim. I reset the watch as asked by O2 Tech and then tried to add mobile d...

D8OTS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 in Spain

I have arrived in Spain. I have o2 travel bolt-on. However, I can get no service and emergency calls only.

ianko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls to Switzerland

I made a call to a landline in Switzerland and got charged 3 pounds a min. I've just added the international bolt on.Will the bolt on reduce the amount I've already been charged or start from the next international call.

Dhaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accidentally cancelled order

Hi there, I cancelled my order for an iPhone contract around 2 hours ago by accident and now need to reinstate it - can I do this?

Sam18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! disney+ 3-month offer missing

I had a 3-month offer for Disney+ which should have ended tomorrow 4th June 2021, however when I went to activate it today it was no longer available. Why has this offer been removed? I attempted to call customer services twice to discuss this, yet b...

Shai57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't send texts

I can ring on my 02 at monthly sim but can't send texts 

Zak1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Joining of O2 and Virgin

This merging of O2 and Virgin how’s it going to effect O2 customers when it comes to us being able to upgrade at the end of our contract

Darroll by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chat to a person

I have 2 pay monthly sims, one for iphone, one for ipad... both have data plans but I can't get any internet when out and about, and I can't get sms on the ipad sim. I desperately need to get access to the ipad sim, as the number is the one I used to...

cathie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos