Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Smart watch offer

Hi I've ordered the s20 today as an upgrade however the site did offer me a Samsung smart watch but it has not appeared on my order this offer ends today. As there is no support from O2 I don't know what to do. Please help

sharon74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2nd level guru

Looking to get hold of 2nd line guru to reset my sync to watch so I can add a new watch . At moment I get error 30 and had this in jan when trying to pair a different watch ..

Premium calls

I used a website to get Nintendo ecard points which was ment to be £52 but during the call the it asked to press 1 to continue which i did but kept repeating it then it hung up I have web chatted the company and they acknowledge the phone payment fai...

Km93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

If I choose to make a payment before a Payment is due for that month, am I correct in assuming that I am making that payment for the month so no further payments are going to be taken out?

Resolved! change top up to tarrif

hi,I wanted to buy a £15 bundle but i made a mistake and i have done a normal top up instead!Is it possible for you to change my top up amount to my own usual tarif which is £15?Thanks

parviz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping Number

I ordered my 02 Sim only plan (12 months) and entered my PAC code from the Giff Gaff Network online when ordering on the 02 website last Thursday. Do I need to do anything else when my sim arrives or will it automatically change to my old number??Tha...

Network & service

All day I have been having problems with service and network connections, I had 2 hours of my phone saying no service I tried turning it off and on I tried manually selecting a network and searching for a provider and nothing, I tried different locat...

Jaz171 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mispayment

I went to order a new mobile and was doing an upfront payment of £50, I First tried it with my card in which it declined. I used my dads, with his permission to do the up front payment. It was then declined twice but charged him for both for a total ...

Jack00117 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft charge to my mobile number

I have a recurring charge of £10.74 from microsoft directly to my mobile contracts bill. I can no longer access the microsoft account to cancel the subscription and i cannot get through to anybody to get it cancelled from O2 either. been trying for 2...

Shan93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos