Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

been disconnected

I had a little trouble with my bill due to the covid virus so I set up.an agreement to make a payment the end of the montho2 had agreed and put it in place 3 days later I cant even ring o2 or make any phone calls when I ring o2 on another phone givin...

Moving From Pay & Go To Pay Monthly

Hi i am thinking of moving my pay & Go number to pay monthly does anyone know if ther will be a delay transferring my number with what's going on at the moment.

ste064 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When is my contract finished

Hi I’m looking to find out when my contract is finished as I’m looking to moving to ee

Kieran19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 not set up correctly

Hi I recently went from pay and go to pay monthly. I have now been pay monthly for around 5 days. On my o2 it has correct phone number(kept my old number) it is showing the wrong device though, it shows I still have my Samsung Galaxy J5 and not a Sam...

Chief89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

02 have afford to pay the remainder of my contract to upgrade. Could I goto mobiles direct website to upgrade and still get my contract paid off

Tank72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my o2 number

My contract is up for renewal and once again I find that renewal with o2 is more expensive than a new contract with o2. I want to keep my existing number under a new contract but how do I go about doing that? Do I just use the pac code? Or something ...

Pastilles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement device

I spoke with somebody yesterday at customer service who has arranged for my device to be swapped today under the manufacturer's warranty but I have not received a email/text confirmation. Will the replacement phone still be arriving today?Thanks in a...

CK96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and go to pay monthly

How long does it take for my pay monthly service to activate itself and how long will it take to transfer my o2 pay and go number to my o2 pay monthly number. I want to keep the same number and have filled out the form to the best of my ability.

Chief89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returns

Posted a return on the 19th of may and still not delivered. Is there a contact for the returns centre?

Bsagar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos