Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Demon games

I got £12 of extra charges, demon games which Idon't know when or how I bought? How can I cancel it or what can I do?? Thank you

Dadazed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Good afternoon,I have some issues with O2 taking my direct debit this month .Can you help out ?

Timur by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation at end of contract

Ended my contract for both mobiles for the 3/3/19 and bought a £10 pay&go bundle, only to find I’m being charged airtime for both even though I cannot afford it, spoke and said it was, what do I do?24 months has ended and both phones have been paid f...

Andyb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading through Carphone Warehouse

Hi all, not very up to speed with upgrading of phones, I'm due an upgrade and Carphone Warehouse are offering a MUCH better deal than O2 for the handset I want, but I'm happy with the O2 network. If I upgrade with CPW but stay with O2 and something g...

kelis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In store ID

Hi all,Looking to upgrade soon but I dont have passport or driving license. Can anyone tell me if either of them are required in store? Either a walk in or click and collect.

Resolved! Lacey

Right a bit confused. In terms and conditions it says if i preorder the s10 plus i can claim £100 and I'm trading in my s9plus but i keep being told different things.I don't want to lose out!

Preorder by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving

Anyone help me please, I’ve been with 02 since 28th December, and since day one it’s been terrible.My internet doesn’t work at home “because the mass is down in my area” but it seems to be rubbish else wear Aswell!People find it hard to hear meOn the...

Sjex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Puc code

How do I get my puc code?

Cat1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus preorder

Hi, I have preordered the Galaxy S10+ on o2 pay monthly (upgraded from simo) I placed my preorder within minutes of the Samsung unpacked event on 20th Febuary 2019. I believe I was one of the first people to order the device when o2 relased the devic...

Tomc360 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill enquiry

I have been checking my mobile app and my current bill is show £9 charges but I can't see where this is coming from, can my bil be checked? Thanks Amanda

Amanda79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos