Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change contract ownership

My ex gf phone contract is in my name, she's recently gone and upgraded her phone still still in my name, this info has appeared on my credit report along with adding her address as one of mine. Is there any way to change the contract over to her nam...

Tux86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

personal hotspot

I have just moved onto a new deal and have been with o2 for 15+ years but since going onto a new sim only deal my voicemail messgaes have been deleted and my personal hotspot is now not working? I have tried calling o2 but they cut you off because of...

Resolved! Direct debit bill date..i need it changed

I'm trying to call O2 to change my billing date due loosing work through the virus. I have a new job but paid a different date.How can I do this

Paddy815 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Absolutely no coverage/signal

I am having issues contacting O2 about my phone, There's nothing wrong with it, but I have no signal and everytime I try and contact someone using my housemates phone, I get cut off or ignored from their Twitter account. I am a little behind on my bi...

Nemesis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

HelloI took out a new O2 monthly contract on 11th April 2020 and my new phone and sim arrived today (14th April). I have downloaded the O2 app onto my new mobile phone and all is setup and ready. I took out this new contract based on the O2 offer of ...

Resolved! SIM has not arrived - cannot speak to 02

Hi, I ordered a SIM only deal that was ordered in the 3rd April. The line has been activated but I have not got the SIM. I tried to ring 02 and contact them online but was advised that they cannot speak to me as they are only dealing with vulnerable ...

EileenMcC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Conference call charges

During the current Covid-19 crisis I am having to dial into work conference calls, the cost of which are bing added to me monthly bill. I have an allowance of 1000 minutes per month, a large proportion of which is mostly unused but it appears that th...

Iain15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insurance claim help?

Hi I dropped my phone in back garden and screen is totally dead. However when I go website it tells me phone customer services to make a claim and then customer services automated robot tells me its not essential and go website for support which as y...

graham_uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change bank details

i have tryed to change my bank details i have been told that a new D/D form is in the post . this was 2 weeks ago disgusting customer service , you cannot even contact anyone

danny70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown bill adjustments

How do I get to ask someone about strange items on my bill during the lockdown?

Graeme_C by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos